|Date:||Tuesday November 8 2016|
|Time:||7:00 pm – 9:00 pm|
|Location:||Arts Council of New Westminster The Gallery at Queen’s Park|
|Cost:||RCLAS Members $15; Non-members $25|
Participants will learn:
- when, why and how to submit to magazines, journals and anthologies
- how to track submissions
- how to choose markets
- will come away with a list of potential markets for their styles of work
To Register: Sign up via one of the Paypal buttons below, or email us at secretary[at]rclas[dot]com for other options.
Make your PayPal payment here, if you are an RCLAS member:
Make your PayPal payment here, if you are a non-member:
JM Landels is a publisher and editor at Pulp Literature magazine, where she wears nearly as many hats as Bartholomew Cubbins: writer, editor, artist, equestrian and swordswoman are just a few.
After acquiring her degree in Mediaeval English Literature, she went to London to get a Ph.D. in English; but, instead dyed her hair pink and joined a rock band. If you think this was a wise move, then Pulp Literature is the magazine for you.
She currently splits her time between working on Pulp Literature, managing Red Colt Equestrian Farm Co-op and teaching Mounted Combat for “Academie Duello”.
As well, she:
– is a founding editor of Pulp Literature
– has given talks and panels at Write Vancouver, Golden Ears Writers, Creative Ink Festival, VPL (Sword & Pen)
– teaches Hour Stories workshops at retreats in Vancouver and Bowen Island
– is a freelance editor since 2008
– is a developmental & production editor since 2013